YES..Just created this blog and i really want to thank Si Hua,Yan Li sis.Thanks guys! I think during these days i will change my blog skin again be..cos this blog very small wor, but it's cute. i think i want to change the blog skin but still i want this bear! it's cute!!!XD my brother wants to play his games now so gtg buai!!
yesterday is history, tommorrow is a mystery and to day is a gift.That is y it is called the present!!
Intro
Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .
No comments:
Post a Comment