Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Friday, August 14, 2009

Finally i got my blog working again but i changed my blogskin. The previous one had some problems...Prelims are coming..have u prepared?? Hey and apple and pp got together again!!So glad! hey there is a new group of ppl in our class..the aqua team lol. the aqua team consist of all the boys from our class wakakkaka. another team is auntie team..it consist of all the girls in the class lol... During reccess the aunties went to catch all the aquas and they run really fast lol...the aunties were the catcher and have to catch the aquas..lol.

Enough talk about that..hey went to watch another match of soccer played by our school boys during reccess. it was damn funny!! i forgot who kicked the ball across the fence of the feild then it went to the fitness corner...Kinnard was there and he wanted to kick it. and u noe right there is a board there stating all the instructions of how to use the fitness corner..so Kinnard kicked the ball and it banged onto the board. it may not seem to be funny about how i descibe it lar..but it was really funny!!!i laughed until i have tears in my eyes man. Now i found out that watching a soccer match played by "proffesionals" are really funny.

Today the ah lye nvr come but we still had hw..mdm tey gave us..
Damn JUN LONG...u made ppl angry and we got our revenge,now u angry,wth.I mean like he said those dirty things again and i took all the things under his table and put them on his table(in a very messy way). THis is his good brother taught us de. he made Apple that way so we do that on u lor.This is an eye for an eye...u want to get angry then u scold urself or ur good brother..hope u noe who is ur good brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment