hey tmr is PSLE oral..it's fast..infect it's very super fast. im in the 9.30 group for the first day and 7.30 group in the second day of PSLE oral. So jiayou~~
and today had a class photo. Erm..actually wat i had in mind was a photo of all mdm kow taught de girls,another for all mdm kow taught de boys. then another one is for a photo of 6f ppl, and the last one is for 4e ppl. ok firstly everyone exept 2 followed the instruction given and wore p.e clothes. the two of them is ck and sc lor.. ok.so that was quite a success.then went to the prarents-meeting area to take photo during reccess. then,4e de ppl were not there. hm..so i started asking 6f de boys to arrange themselves and to take photo. it took them a while to arrage themselves. ok..took 2 photos of them. then it's the girls turn. wen xuan helped us take the photos tis must credit her..thanks wen xuan.. before the boys finished taking, aless and dana came. hm..i called them to come but they dont want or sth. or they didn't here me.then they went off..lol. not i call them de arh... ok then the girls took 2 photos. after that, went to apple and aless's duty place. apple tot of taking some photos of edwin then somehow edwin got angry and maybe accidently hit apple. then like both of them are not happy liao. aless also not happy..lol. then like it's a bad day. at least we took some photos. but the boys after taking their's, they ran off like mad dogs...i wanted to take a photo of all the 6f ppl de..but the boys went off..so cant take..but at least took 2.
Haiss...monday is prelim english and like so fast... i cant believe it.still have 4 more days to prelim...hai. Jiayou to all p6s:)..Have to go liao..byebye.
Intro
Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .
No comments:
Post a Comment