Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Friday, August 21, 2009

wat a day! i think that i had done serioulsy bad this time for my english oral..it was a failure but a failure at PSLE oral is maybe too unlucky! or should i say it's way too unlucky.. i had no idea why i did so badly this time round.. i kept saying err during the picture and the converstion part. it was hard! during the conversation, the examiner asked me whether i had seen anyone doing an act of kindness..i did and i elaborated it.. the first question was ok..but the second question was whether i had done any act of kindness... at that moment, i cant think of any as my mind was blank i never expect that they would ask that question. so i did not know wat to answer them..i paused for a while and made up a story..i told them that i helped an old folk cross the road...that one was common and that's wat i could only tot of at that moment... it was ridiculous. so i think this time was way far worser than prelim's... sad:(


wat's wrong with me?

and ng chun kai...CAN U STOP NAGGING? IT'S IRRITATING ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment