Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Sunday, September 20, 2009

walao eh..now i very bosong about her again. gr... u noe after the listening, she asked us the ans for those questions. then we said lor. then she said she so far have 2 mistakes liao. then i said we so far have 0 mistakes. got prob meh. then she commented us on saying dun show off.if wat we said makes u think that we are showing off, then dun disscuss lar. like we want to disscuss like that. but did we show off? then after english, we disscussed again. then apple and i have 1 wrong liao. then she was like showing off too. hey, she call us dun show off then she shoed off herslf. she always like that de, she only won us a few marks in Social Studies( listen good Social Studies) then she show off like hell. gr! u noe everytime she thinks that she is hurt by us, she will come and tell us that she is hurt. since she noe wat is the taste of being hurt, why she still hurt others? some more her ranking in class is 18. then she show off like siao. like that also can show off. not like she first like that. even if our class first( mei yuan) , also nvr show off. her bad things cannot say finish de. nxt time then say lar. and i really think that jun xian is blind to like those kind of ppl.

No comments:

Post a Comment