Hi guys... sad!!!! one more day!!! amd today no captain's ball!!! sad!! alamak, still dunno which school to go.. haiz..bmss maybe sia..
jh and my haven't settle yet.. haiz.. dun care liao also gonna graduate le.
need to let my, kw, aless, yj, saranya, priya, wx, yw, km, tanesha, brandon, jl and huiyi sign the autograph book..haiz..still so many can finish anot?
played viwawa juz now and was like wth? this person from indo critisizing sg. wat small eyes wat singlish..zz. still say sg is safe for singlish and corrupt ppl. and she said that she is very safe in indo..zzz. my business??? wth then sh me and another person from sg also gang her.. then in the end she went of.. noob shit.
Intro
Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .
No comments:
Post a Comment