Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Monday, November 23, 2009

O.O

wah... went to mr吃's blog juz now.. and haiz.. he said that 人妖 and co. is aiming for 220.. if they nvr get 220 they will 跳楼.. haiz.. so 无聊. if they can get 220 i sure 跳楼 arh.. i dun even noe whether i can get 200 loh... 人妖 and co.? wah... they think too highly of themselves le bah.. and the mr 吃 is aiming for 245! for prelim he lower than me le still want get 245..不知量力. later when they get bk their results i can or sure 人妖 and co. to 跳楼.. then wat will happen? die loh.. lol.

further more, he was talking avout neoprints.. then hor.. he said he paid the least.. now then i realised wat apple said was true.. no wonder he is called mr 吃软饭, everything also 依赖 girls.. haiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment