Surprisingly, i didn't cry.. zzz tot i would.. all the song fault lah... so happy.. but happy is a gd thing...
Went school today... for graduation day of cos. meet jy and yx downstairs and went to school.. then when we reached.. not many ppl there.. lol.. then Mr 吃软饭 sat infront of us.... then was like the head so big blocked our view of the stage.. then soon parents were gone one by one... after their child recieved thier prizes, they were gone in no time.. so those left in he hall are just some parents and prize winners and some performers.. so as a conclusion, we only sang to like about 100 plus ppl only.. haiz.. this song too happy so didn't have to use the tissues. then after singing the song, went to take alot pics with my class ppl. all pics are given to me are from priya.. priya took it.. tyty^^
Walked out and stood infront of the gate.. gave a few hugs( mei yuan cried hugging apple..:P).. and walked away feeling sad.. can see that apple's sadness.... Well, who isn't??
Wonder whether i can make new friends when i'm in sec 1.. making friends are easy.. but making TRUE friends takes time...
And i almost forgot>> PRIYA!! HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO U~~ :p HOPE U WILL GET INTO UR DESIRED SEC SCHOOL! STAY HAPPY, DUN FEEL SAD LAH.. CHEER UP! CHEESE <33
Intro
Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .
No comments:
Post a Comment