hm.. recently juz came bk from KL and went to BMSS. Luckily i'm not the only one. Jia Yan, Jun Long, Jun Xian, Hui Xin, Ren Ee, Thomas, Yi Jing were there. Jun Long, Jun Xian and Hui Xin were in the same class. but jy and i still dunno cos the teacher nvr tell us, wth. excited about which class i am going. hope to go to the same class as anybody i noe. Hopefully, somebody from me ex-class.
Going to JB tmr to attend my mother's friend's daughter's wedding. lol. going to wake up early cos going JB at 10.30am i guess. the wedding lunch is at 1.00pm. not at night, quite special tho. then my aunt's maid, ratna jie jie, is going to stay at home. boohoo. not excited actually.
And on 27 Dec is going to watch Alvin and the chipmunks 2 with Sherri!! Yay, so excited. Going to mrt station at 11.30-12pm. cos the show is starting at 12.30pm. Going to have an early lunch and head off!
This Sunday,27 Dec, is going to be singapore idols finale! Supporting Sylvia!! Jia you!! All the best!!!!
Today is X'mas, so wishing everybody MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Intro
Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .
No comments:
Post a Comment