today, was SWAY!!!!! woke up so later. cos i forgot to change my alarm clock time. cos ytd woke up at 7.30am. cos need reach by 8.20am FOR MONDAYS ONLY. then today have to reach by 7.30 i think... then woke up at 7.30. i was like OH NO!!!!! then rush rush rush.. rushed to the bus-stop. i was thinking which bus to go up then this bus came.. so i dunno then boarded it. then waited waited.. then reached liao.. then i was like omg so heng! boarded the correct bus. then went the over-head bridge.. then stood infront of the back gate stunt. nvr open!?!?! then i called the uncle.. then the uncle showed me a sign thingy, then i dun even understand a shit. then he keep doing that action, then i was like... oh dead. then i sms hx, then she told me the front gate, then i was like gong gong... lol. i walked here walked there... panicking liao. aiyoo.. then i call the uncle again.. then he like act nvr see me or wat. then luckily hx help me tell mr tan, then he come rescue me.. lol.
then school... then the lit very nice, pe also. and today not very boring.
then got sports trail.. first was volleyball.. then run the shutter run thing.. then after that i have to gib my name to the jie jie there.. lol. then basketball, then i also gib my name to that jie jie also.. netball also. so maybe is all 3 also tio. but results will be shown on friday(:
that's all now. and u noe, some ppl have pics in their blog, is those ownself de pics lah. then hor.. that particulur girl, i find all her pics damn disgusting sia.. with her, the pics are like totally ruined. without her, it's very nice(: and she is somebody that acts ah lian . and not ah lian at all. and super bitchy also. :P
ok gtg slp liao.. nites!!~~ ((: and i almost forgot, i have to go to school by my dad's car liao.. starting from 14 Jan if not wrong.. but will plead like certain days i can go school with them(: haiz... ok nites!~~
Intro
Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .
No comments:
Post a Comment