Yay!! my house colour is purple!!! woots! HX also purple but too bad jy blue.. owhh.. jl green, jx purple i think.. tms, fogot. lol. re, dunno.. nvr go check.
and oh yah, ytd forgot to mention that the thing for u to tab when u board the bus right, dunno got wat prob when we go home. then like all primary students de cannot.. as in orange colour de cannot. but today in the morning can, so is the bus prob.. but ytd in the end we had an FOC ride. go up, cannot pass, dun care, still go in. nvr pay by coins. then go down, jl tab, for the sake of listening to the sound when u cannot pass... zzz... then everybody chiong down.. the bus uncle also nvr say anything. lol.
erm... dunno wat to say liao.. haiz... and yay tmr is the results of the CCA thing... hope can join(:
Intro
Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .
No comments:
Post a Comment