Tags reply below(:
Hui Xin after get along with Chanel Teo, she folds her skirt three tmmes and folds her socks. She become pai kia liao.
Returned chinese test paper.
Was damn saddened.
From 1st to 13th in class.
And all is that damn bitchy,
Chanel Teo Xuan Ying's fault.
Because i noe that she cheated,
i cant concentrate.
causing me to have this kind of marks.
Shermin got pulled down by her also.
But Chanel Teo Xuan Ying, is none better.
Despite cheating,
she failed(:
Retribution.
Tags reply,
yijing: oh thanks, kays.
Yingxin:thanks.
skull boy: DECENT?! Don't let me puke pls and don't know. You sponser me $10 to top up la. -.-
Y Lovezxc: Yeah, hi-5! -winks-
Tmy: It's okay,(: but she not only slut, is mother fucker+bitch+si bei thick skin+very pro in peng wei-ing de daughter of a basterd< correct spelling? -laughs-
Intro
Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .
No comments:
Post a Comment