Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Sunday, May 9, 2010

[Music Lover!~]

Gues what?
After listening to 'solo' by Iyaz 5 times, then i realised it's an english song .___.

Had compo exams on friday.
Was quite easy.
Monday is Maths paper 1 and
HISTORY~~ -sigh-
Hope exams will be over soon and free day to come as early as possible(:
Went to eat just now, and bought a mickey mouse tee.
Love it ttm!!
Currently studying history.
Dying x.x

I think the free day's transportation is by ser ser's mother's friend's bus.
Lol.
But i think meeting in school sia.
But ppl like Shermin and Chanel stay at Jurong then nid to come to school then go east coast?
Like kinda inconvinient..
So how?
Suggestions in cbox(:

No comments:

Post a Comment