Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Pro seh.

Si liao loh.
Tmr playing captains' ball or netball for my house sia.
Alot ppl sure looking de.
Si liao Si liao Si liao Si liao Si liao Si liao Si liao Si liao Si liao Si liao Si liao Si liao Si liao Si liao Si liao Si liao Si liao Si liao Si liao Si liao Si liao Si liao Si liao.

Sry to say,(shermin, dun come find me T.T)
I seriously cannot believe that shermin is steading(is there such word? Think so) with CLITON!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH My BLOODY GOD!!!!!!!!
Heard from debbie that they 2 days then like each other liao.
Break Chanel and Jun Long's record.
Cos they around 1 week.
Dun wan oon oon wan CLINTON.
Omg.
Anyway, wish them LAST FOREVER bah.
GOOD LUCK sista.
( I seriously cannot believe CLINTON will be my brother-in-law, -.-)

No comments:

Post a Comment