Had much fun today(:
Maths and LC...
Maths was not that bad but the last question is the radius thing sia..
Totally forgot about that radius thingy..
Saddend. ):
Walked home as usual after exams with Debbie, Maggie, Jing Yin and Vanessa :DDD
And decided to go 12th floor.
Slacked with Jing Yin, Maggie, Debbie :DD
Then Sm can see her, Maggie can see Sm. :P
LOL!
Love triangle....-.-
Threw Bottles at him and have no idea why he could not go into the house -.-
His ah ma came out several times and saw us playing.. -.-
I think she thinking that we all Siao zarbo one. XD
Blehs.
Hm.. went home after a few rounds of truth or dare.
Maggie came to my house again and helped her with her blog thingys.
Love the blog making sweetness..
But couldn't complete the things..
Sigh.
but the thing is,
IT RAINED!! Woots XD!
Another update for the groupings:
Group 1:
Miranda, Chanel, Fion, Shi Yi, May Nine, Pavan, Jia Siang, Zheng Ye.
Group 2:
Anggun, Jing Yin, Rou Ying, Hui Xin, Debbie, Maggie, Wahid, Delon.
Group 3:
Ser Ser, Qi Fen, Jia Ling, Wileen, Jannah, Zhi Hao, Daniel, Alistair.
Group 4:
Shermin, Vanessa, Jia Hui, Natasha, Cynthia, Kennard, Leonardo, Dillon.
LOL! saw 6 Ford's class blog and was like woots!
Finally they are awake.
Lol.
Although changed plans, still not going >.>
So you don't ask me go hor..
Intro
Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .
No comments:
Post a Comment