Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Thursday, June 24, 2010

SIA THEARTRE

Woots , ytd went to SIA Theatre ,
But in the morning had section breakfast [L] ,
And had hashbrowns and hot cakes ,
During the breakfast was extremely fun , ;D
Was laughing again ,
Went to school ,
Was carrying ALL the instuments downstairs to the lobby ,
And when i say ALL ,
It includes the heavy instuments in percussion ,
Chimes - the superbly heavy one ,
Need about 5 ppl to carry it ,
Mallets- the 2nd heaviest instument in percussion ,
Need 4 ppl to carry ,
Timpani -the 3rd heaviest instument ,
Need 2-3 ppl to carry ,
Plus it's of 4 different sizes , eeks
Bass drum - the 4th heaviest insturment ,
Need 2-3 ppl to carry ,
Then the rest quite light , ^^

Carried it like siao ,
Zzzzz ,
Had break so jeffrey looked after the instruments ,
But the lorry came b4 we could even start ,
But jeffrey help to move the instuments in ,
So we dun have to care ,
Woots ,

The middle things lazy to say .
Then blah blah blah then go home.
Jus sit down only leg pain .__.
Okay good byes,
Haiya lazy larh ,
Blehs.

No comments:

Post a Comment