Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Sunday, July 25, 2010

thumbdrive

WHR'S MY FUCKING THUMBDRIVE ?
Die liao ,
all eng stuffs inside ,
if cannot find ,
die liao ,
LOL .

Sigh ,
tmr mon lerh ,
so fast !!!
):

But ur bdae is round the corner (L) ^^

Went to ft today ,
from 9++ until 6++
The class was like damn longgggggggggggggg one lah ,
then have to clean up ,
blah blah blah ,
ltr still need go again .
sigh .

Went to hx house on fri ,
then she showed me ur house ,
LOL ,
then like one day i go her house ,
then u go to ur house the window there
LOL ,
then can see each other .
LOLOLOL .
Lame i noe ,
:/

Not going to care liao ,
U wan say ,
U say ,
Not my business ,
LOL .

C
R
A
P
P
I
N
G

!
Sayo~~

No comments:

Post a Comment