YTD :
I practically forgotten wat happened ytd .__.
I only can rmb home econs .
LOL , didn't bring tb ,
Was punished to copy chapter 1 of tb .
Was like siao so much .
So started to copy first few pages ,
LALALA ~
Then sian liao ,
Hand become numb , LOLOLOL .
Then started to di siao .
Skip few words .
Then skip few lines ,
Then skip few sentances ,
Finished very soon , (Y) .
LOL .
Tdae :
School ,
Wanted to meet but rained . (N)
Then school , -skip-
Maths ,
talked too loud then kenna eyed .
But cher tot was jing yin , LOLOLOL .
PCT , teh c , Talked about poly jc , ><
LOLOLOL .
Jing yin , me debbie wan piang , LOL .
Hmph , still thinking will or not .
LOL .
Band ,
Went to kfc to have lunch .
Crapped . WOO~
Xuena fucking cute one la can !
Then went to band rm ,
Played awhile ,
Sectionals ended ,
LOLOL .
Accompanied Caroline to queensway ,
Jaywalked 2 times , LOL .
Saw another girl with same bag as me .
LOL .
Then caroline decided to buy the same design bag as me .
Bought brown , ( same as van ><)
But white suit caroline more , LOL .
Bk to school , realised sth ,
CAROLINE GRATZ , LOL .
Siao eh , 1 month liao i still dk ,
Walked home with him <3
Intro
Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .
No comments:
Post a Comment