Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

People don't live to please you


I know , being jealous is normal , but you also can't just find any scapegoat to stress off your anger . It's like it's not that person's fault yet you just find some stupid reasons to kick that person off . Did that person do anything wrong ? If so , i have nothing to say , but the problem is that now , it's not that person's fault but , it's you , you yourself were at the fault . Accompaning people , is that wrong too ? Yes , you can get jealous , but you can just find that person and talk things straight , instead of ruining friendship . Seriously , you 're only using that person and not treating that person as a friend right ? It's hurting , you know ? People don't live to please you . You are not happy , must the whole world be guilty and let you hit all of them ? Doesn't make any sense at all right . You can't just simply do this eventhough that person didn't fight back , that person didn't is because that person doesn't want any friendship to be ruined , so people is thinking , are you ? Brains are for you to think , not for you to let rot or what because you didn't use it . Plus , you guys have no other better things to do rather than minding people's business ?
You can't jolly well mind each and everyone's business , you are not that high status or something , so even my parents don't do that , why you care so much . So just , stop it can , people don't live to please you . - For debbie ; with love ; You are now physically and mentally strong , seriously (:



Got back my report book , was damn shocked .
Every class's top 5 have to be called up on stage to get the report books . I was called first , Mr Tan said , 5th , ng rou ying . I was like totally shock until dk wad , cos my whole result was shitty , but i think art and all pulled me up ^^ . Hope will be rewarded :D

No comments:

Post a Comment