Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Monday, November 8, 2010



- Life isn't getting any better , but you still have to keep breathing .

Had band practice on last sat . Having exchange with west winds but percussion and oboe didn't come , so we have to do our own sectionals . At first was playing with the mallets , then later si yan wanted a combine of only percussion , then ltr oboe( Kimberly ) came in . She was like damn shy one la . 7 pairs of eyes looking at her while she play cos percussion were staring at her , LOL . And the west winds teacher-in-charge is very sumo size seriously . And short , LOL , standing with ms lim makes her even shorter , LOL , no offence ;x .
Gonna have band practice on weds , have to oil the wheels and the step thingy of the chime , if not when playing will be damn annoying . And i'm gonna die , playing snare drum and vibraphone for syf -.- God bless me seriously . Haiz , JY to all . Also hope that our section tee will come faster ! Looing forward to wearing it :D
Wondering when will be buying new textbooks and stuffs , next year is gonna be hard ( Heard form caroline and xue na ) . Hope everything will be fine :D
I seriously don't know how to say a 'no' to you . So i'll just have to escape from it .

No comments:

Post a Comment