Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Thursday, November 4, 2010

-So stop comparing me and those who are better in studies -.-

Hey peepo , gonna die of bored-ness soon . What's with computers nowadays , so laggy , ): Blog hopping , stalking , chatting , is all i can do . Darn the audi seriously .
Ytd had band practice , was fun , espacially the last part . LOL .
-they all started to play a game like connecting 4 words game , urh , i dk how say , but hopefully you will understand after this -
Wang yuan ( China senior ) , ended a 4 letter word with gong .
Siyan ( Section Leader ) : Gong... gong gong dai dai . ( Then everybody starts laughing a bit. )
XueNa ( Percussion laughing monster ) : Dai dai gong gong . ( Then XueNa laughing at herself .)
WangYuan : Uhh , gong gong dai dai . ( In those china voice and very funny type of tone , then everybody starts laughing like crazy . Especially XueNa . And we both just cant stop laughing , LOL . Even when everybody stops laughing , me and XueNa were down there laughing until we have tears in our eyes. xP )
LOL . It's kinda hard to explain , but if you find it funny , then , well , LOL , good for you .

No comments:

Post a Comment