Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sorry is not just a word

--

Changed my skin today and only took me like 10 - 15 mins , woots :D
Woke up at 8 -.- Siao right my father , wants to have family breakfast . Uhh , ate beehoon :D .
Tmr is another new week , gonna Jiayou ! And linear graphs are way easier than maps though , i seriously dont understand anything about maps D: . Having test on next maths lesson , lucky on linear graphs only :D . Last maths lesson was like chion-ing corrections plus hw , so can score more marks :D . Then me and hui xin chiongsters ttm . (YY) .
I really miss my experia mini T.T . I miss the way it is and those better , way better applications :p . Using bk this phone is like , so hard to type . Used to touch screens alr , o: . But at least btr than nth . Have to wait till the next year of november then can change my phone , until my contract ends . Sad right D: .
Been going to leilockheart's tumblr and i really love it . It's a great site though (: .
Facebooks these days are getting borier and borier ( if it's a word ) . There's nothing to do there unless there's a hot topic around :D .
Gonna find things to do soon , byees .

No comments:

Post a Comment