
- I LOVE YOU ALL !
Now after everythingggggggggggggggggggggggggggg . I feel very very happy . Seriously . Everything is settled and no more troubles , i really love you all ! I can't believe it's over alr :D
-camp-
Food sucks
Toilet sucks
Organization sucks
Mood sucks
-But overall-
THE SECOND NIGHT WAS REALLY AWESOME ! Memories were made and they were really awesome . The performing groups will really have a memories right , no matter sweet or sour , but they are really memories made . And for those who did not win , YOU ALL ARE STILL THE BESTS OKAYY . Really . Dun cry :D Because i know crying sucks right , being jealous is alright it will really make you learn after the lesson :D So dun be sad :D
You all are my rain and also my SUNSHINE :D
No comments:
Post a Comment