Answer all the questions honestly, no lying to avoid stuff.STARTING TIME:9.10p.m
----GENERAL;
Name:Rou Ying
Sisters: 0
Brothers: 1
Eye Color: Black i think....
Shoe size: Erm..dunno?
Hair: Brownish black
Piercings: What is piercing?
Height: 148+cm..i not sure cuz i long time never measure liao...
What are you wearing right now?: Home Clothes.
Where do you live?: Kim Tian Road
Favorite number: Not sure..i think dun have ba
Favorite drink: Lime juice
Favorite month: July
Favorite breakfast: Not sure
----HAVE YOU EVER;
Broken a bone: No..
Been in a police car: No...of cos not!
Been on a plane: Ya....
Been in a hot tub: Dunno leh think not...
Swam in the ocean: Nope.i scared later drown
Fallen asleep in school: No but sometimes i wish i could
Broken someone’s heart: Yes i think...
Cried when someone died?:Can't remember
Fell off your chair: Ya..very long ago liaoz
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: No Lar~
Saved e-mails: Think so..Not sure
Been cheated on: erm..in what way?love?no of cos...
----WHAT IS;
Your room like?: Very 爽 de room hehes...
Right beside you?: Nothing..dun scare me leh..
The last thing you ate?: Rice and some vege and soup
----EVER HAD;
Chicken pox: Yes..very long ago:P
Sore throat: Yea...
Stitches: Yesh!4-5 stiches i think...on my elbow
Broken nose: No way..if not i cannot breath
----DO YOU;
Believe in love at first sight?: Not very sure...maybe(but not yet)
Like picnics: Not very..very hot de.
----WHO;
Was the last person you danced with?: I think YH
Last made you smile?: Apple
Did you last yell at?: Who will i be yelling at other than my brother..
----TODAY DID YOU;
Talk to someone you like?: no way..cos i dun like anyone
Kiss anyone?: No way today!
Get sick?: Nah.
Sing?: Yup
Talk to an ex?: i think i dun have 1
Miss someone?: Yea..
Eat: of cos lah..if not i starve to death then come and find u..
----LAST PERSON WHO;
You talked to on the phone?: Hehe..my mum
Made you cry?: my mother cos i did sth wrong?
Went to the movies with?: Family
You went to the mall with?: My father and my brother
HAVE YOU;
Been to Mexico?: I then dun want lah..ltr dio H1N1
Been to USA?: Are u try to curse me?
RANDOM;
Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?: i am not wearing any
What are you listening to right now?: The tv advertisement
What did you do today?:Alot of things...
Diamond or pearl?: Wat do u mean??i like diamond or pearl?? Diamond
Are you the oldest?: Ya..sianz i wish to be the youngest:(
Indoors or outdoors?: where i am now? indoors...
Have a crush on someone?: Yea..long ago
What books are you reading right now?: Because of Anya..its a great
Best feeling in the world?: Wat u mean??Happy??zzz.....
Future kids names?: I havent planned so far yet..lols
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?: No way i am going to sleep with 1
What’s under your bed?:Erm..the air and floor??
Favorite sport(s) to watch: Badminton..i hate golf sia,the ball so slow de
Favorite place: Alot lah! i cant name them cos i dunno their names..
Who do you really hate?: Ye Min Win & Jonas Lai
Do you have a job?: Nope...still studying
What time is it now?: 9.25pm
Intro
Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .
No comments:
Post a Comment