Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Haiz..sianz.

So like damn sianz today...oh and erm..yesterday for got to post hahas..go post the quizes.hey then today stay bk until 4.00p.m so like sianz. then walked home with apple and b4 we lieve school, they go give the mw i rouying clap then they go shout to mw my name.zz,those idiot boys.see wat if 1 day i call my friends also say the same thing to them then wat will they feel?? of cos is angry and embarressed right...>:(. but the boys is like that 1 lor, they will not change but if change then they not boy liaoz...lols. then there is also no rights for them to say those things lor....like so damn angry de. haiz..later still need to fetch my bro so rush then in between 4-6, is only 2 hrs then i cannot do alot of things lor, by the time i finish my hw then use com need to fetch my bro liaoz.....ok bb have to fetch my bro liaoz.see wat i mean lols.....

No comments:

Post a Comment