Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Friday, June 26, 2009

Micheal Jackson, the king of pop, becomes a history


Sad...Michael Jackson is dead! he died yesterday on 25/06/09.he is only 50 years old but he dun look like 1. the king of pop has already become a histery so fast! on 25/16/09 is also my neighbour's cousin's bdae. so sad. The circumstances of Jackson’s death were not immediately clear. Jackson was not breathing when Los Angeles Fire Department paramedics responded to a call at his Los Angeles home about 12:30 p.m., Capt. Steve Ruda told the Los Angeles Times. The paramedics performed CPR and took him to the hospital, Ruda told the newspaper. sianz.Omg. when my mother tell me that he is dead, i tot he died bcos of to much surgery.lolz.haiz..a very sad story. very very sad indeed.
tomorrow going to the wedding dinner around evening to Johor Bahru. yes. finally. i think my aunt should be arriving bah?? very anxious cos she will bring me my phone charger..hehes. okay end of the conversation.now is art factory on okto!! hurry go watch,,lols.:P

No comments:

Post a Comment