Intro
Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .
Thursday, June 25, 2009
sianz..
alamak.sianz need to do maths asesment which my father gave me and i am like so sianz. i hate maths the most that is y i got the lowest in all of my subjects.sianz. talking about my assesment,i think i havent finish yet lor. so SIANZ!! and i tell u ar, the wedding dinner is not friday psps is on saturday.lols..my mother tell me wrong info sianz..lols and Yan Hui just created blog. gonna link her.hehe.left 3 more days of fun!!and june holidays wont be extended!NOOOOO!!! T.T. my brother watcihng kungfu dunk again.he watched it like 10 times?? not bored leh him.zzz...then today woke up at 10++ so late right..... lols haiyo still havent finish my reading journail leh...read ten books..read ten books. OMG! like so sianz. how can i help it?? p6 le leh. my mother even say that she think i will even score lower then yan hui. haiz...i think so also leh.scred.i really not interested in maths lor. but they keep forcing me to do it!sianzz.i like english the most. yay! i like english the most then i keep on doing worksheets on english only not maths or science or chinese.but i scored the best for chinese.hehe. how many sianzz i type arh?? i think today really sianz so sianz.aiya dun say le later say sianz more really damn sianz liaoz..okay bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment