Intro
Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .
Friday, June 19, 2009
Time flies.
Wow! time really flies. just had a long chat with kah wai. i dunno lar. i really dunno wat she is trying to tell me.there a words behind her words.She have a lot of secrets tho.nvm don't talk liaoz.left about 8 more days teill school re-open.i haven finish my reading journal yet loh.....mdm kow wants us to read 10 book man, how ? i use half a year to finish 10 books then now she wants us to read 10 books in 4 weeks.... really very fustrating and my mother dont allow me to go to the library to borrow books. Sianzzzzzz.....and i changed mey skin again lol. just argued with my brother cos he used the com so long liaoz hen i cannot use. when the time reached, he will say wait a little longer then i say times up then he say last round. so many excuses lor. then he finally wanted to give me when his favourite show is cast on tv... and during advertisement, he will snatch bk. gr... yay finally my RC has lvled up to lvl 11 woohoo!! and i am 11th among my fwends.. lol. ok,i think ishould do other things now. byeby ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment