Intro
Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Extend June holidays...
Hi there!!My friend just tell me bout the dunno wat petition in facebook about extending june holidays due to H1N1. U hope so?? i dunno leh. cos i 50% 50%..lols. 50% yes cos can have longer break and enjoy longer, still can go m'sia. but 50% is staying at home is real bored, i finally realized. aiya cos of my mum lar dun bring me to library. zzzz..... (GO facebook and vote if u want)and i just saw apple's blog. i think this time apple is really mad this time. lol she said that she dun like pl and say bout the copying business. This dun count as cyber bullying right? She also nvr say bad things about her, she is just stating the facts.... OPL OPL, u just dun come and pollute my blog can liaoz...then that time i will 谢天谢地...lolz. my father and bro go downstairs and wash car liaoz so i can use com hehes. aiyo, my mum just shouted at me bout not using com...aiya she dun bring me to library then nth to do then i use com larz...there is bout 7 more days of enjoyment only.haiyo.....excited bout the poettry??i now aboit dun fell like going liaoz cos min win is going ..wl. He dun go better. less embarresment. bout 3 more day to the poettry excursion.... and bout 5 more days to the wedding dinner. HURRY!!!ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!HAVE FUN! (but p6can have fun meh??still must wait after PSLE....)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment