Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Thursday, July 9, 2009

E-learing

wl...today so like zzz lor cos the e-learning thing is trying to kill us loh...so many things to do.1 maths already have 9-10 taskes sia.... the problem sums already have 5 liaoz then still have other things.today woke up at 7.00am then 7.30 used com to do lead, i tot i was the first 1 to use com lor cos i tot none of them are as kia su as me lols. then guess wat i say about 4 i think online liaoz.then i ask jun xian wat time he woke up cos he so early,then he say 6.30...omg so early.... then about 8.00am more and more ppl online then about half of the class..hehe first time have so many online somemore so early sia.lolxxx. then apple online then after awhile she offlined zzz. and sherri came my house today but we only did the e learing thing..do chinese compo.waaa sianz.nth to write de.so boring no obstacles de only the worksheet missing then go back find then find liaoz,so nth to write then after finishing, we went to blogskins.com and search for blogskins.wl damn hard loh.cannot find a suitable 1 haizz sianz then she had to go leh..sad life.lolxx.trying to improve the gadgets like add other things erm..clock? oh nvm if someboody noe how to add music to the blog, pls tell me.i need help!!!omg...ltr si hua come and hlp me again...wa she pro in com sia.all the blog thing i ask her de...hehe. useless de me. then just finish the chinses compo....haiz. the teachers are trying to kill us by giving us all this homework. haiz..but anyway i finished them all woohoo!!!yay!!!! lols.... haiz..on com the whole day laioz from 7.30am till now.so have to go leh buaizz...

No comments:

Post a Comment