i cant believe it.... felicia chin just tagged on my blog?? can u believe it?erm..actually it is not a big thing lar. zzz. maybe is another person...nvm lar. erm..talk about today then...
erm..nth much lar. erm. wa 爽.cos my brother sleeping then i can use com and another thing is monday and thursday dun need to ogto school!!!woohoo! erm..but on thursday need to do the e-learing thing which is doing hw on com , to prepare things like h1n1 then if cannot go to school then stay at home to do hw. my teacher say that satying at home do hw does not benifit much..... but anyway i am not going to school on thursday. erm....really nth to say leh. Kah Wai doesn't want to tell me who those ppl are..... i wonder whr she heard all this, she always get news from somebody....or some ppl. she just doens.t tell me. sth is fishy between sherri and her. who? who they are? i didn't tell anbody. neither did apple. i hope she nvr tell. or did i tell yx. i told her alot of things about her...did i slip those things out of my mouth?but if i did, she wouldn't tell kah wai..wait a minute, she said she heard someone dissussing. so that means, i told yx!!ah no i told her???? so many question marks above my heads....
Intro
Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .
No comments:
Post a Comment