Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy bdae!!

Happy Birthday Violet!!!omg 你也老了!!!


Hahas....hey really happy bdae man, hope ur dreams and wishes come true but maybe this is the last year we are going to give each other birthday present*sob sob* haiz...u are the only girl that 陪伴 me throughtout the whole primary school (in the same class)....我会很舍不得你的!!!;( 你要记住我们是永远的好朋友!!!这个蛋糕是送给你的...


No comments:

Post a Comment