haiz...the mix pod got problem de. dunno wat is going on. haiz..sad life. then hor...hahas, today very sianz in school so for a period of time, we started passing message. Jon Ass started frist then pass to zhen ming then to koon teck then to apple then to wenjian (document) then to me then to ying xin. hahas then later reverse then pass and pass then pass again..lols. then very sianz liaoz so started writing bad things about Jon Ass on a piece of paper. then i started first then pass to wen jian then pass to apple then pass to koon teck then pass to zhen ming then heng he nvr pass to jon ass cos his behind is jon ass..haha then write alot of bad things about him then like very happy leh...(: theen in the end dun want write le...hahas but still very happy..
Then today ganna scolded by mrs tan again..i am wu gu de. again..hahas but today is scold the boys not girls then the way they communicate is like fighting but not really fight lar..so thats thier style..then mrs tan dun noe then tot they want to fight ba..then come scold..very bzbody leh her....haiz..so duo guan xian shi.
Intro
Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .
No comments:
Post a Comment