hm..today apple and pp 翻脸. Bcos of girl boy relationship again.hm..one is too sensitive the other is the one always eat humble pie.i am not trying to be offensive but maybe that's true.
and today mr chua gave peili his phone number and i got it!!muahahah..lol.but i m wondering i got his number already then what can i do with it?anyway,mr chua got married to miss ong,our ex teacher...and also ex gb teacher. hey the maths thing has already came to the last session and have to go back to maths remedial again but nvm i have apple together with me.
today aless nvr come to school..heard that she got red eye or sth.hope she get well soon. enough talk already...bye bye.
Intro
Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .
No comments:
Post a Comment