Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

hm..today apple and pp 翻脸. Bcos of girl boy relationship again.hm..one is too sensitive the other is the one always eat humble pie.i am not trying to be offensive but maybe that's true.

Hey,our classmate broke the singapore rules today,by bringing chewing gums into singapore and eating it in class.very pro right must be brought to jail...but i am not going to name out the name but chun kai was the mastermind.he supply all the chewing gums leh.somemore he so rich,go and buy so many chewing gums.and today the another group also very pro,wasn't paying attention and mdm kow asked them a question we were disscussing about.then one by one they could not answer,then i dunno who said that mdm kow is killing them one by one.lol.but they really wasn't paying attetion.some only can answer part of the correct answer,mayb that was just a lucky guess. first if i am not wrong was pp,then it was jia xin or huixin then rui shen then guoqin then ren ee then jochin then mei yuan(this may not be the correct order)..lol all dunno how to answer.

today aless nvr come to school..heard that she got red eye or sth.hope she get well soon. enough talk already...bye bye.And i m so happy that i grew taller!!yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment