Intro
Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
I was shocked! i can finish all the 5 mark quetions...quite a miracle! but i cant confirmed that they are all correct. but i did not leave any blank in section c!! really miracle right?? And another good news is we will get our english paper back very soon! maybe on friday..so excited! and hope this time will score better for my maths! 2moro will be chinese, i quite have confidence in that so Jiayou to all that are aking the exams!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment