Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Friday, August 28, 2009

Sad...Hmt so hard this time...the compre was extremly hard. hope that at least i pass... So glad that i got most of the ppl's notes to mdm kow for teachers' day exept for maybe about 15? so excited to see wat is mdm kow's expression when she saw the present for teachers' day...hope she will like it very much:). Dont noe wat happen to my com..sometimes can see my blog but sometimes cant..currently i cant, but i can posts...other blogs i can see but just not mine..gr. and the blog cant change the colour of the texts again..haiyo! dunno is my com prob or the blog prob...

Mdm Chung today gathered the p3-6 to the hall and told us about the aces day thing...on mon. we have to bring our own skipping rope to school.zz. and one person must skip 500 times leh..is that possible? but those who dont have the school will lend us..hm...should i bring even though i have? on mon is also LC..and we are going to give mdm kow the teachers' day gift..really hope she will like it and this is the best teachers' day gift in my whole primary life..every year 1 will only give her a red pen..lol.

Thanks to those who gave me the note! Thanks! and continue to tag my blog..thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment