Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Sunday, August 2, 2009

today, is such an unlucky day for my brother. he broke my neighbour's floweer pot,again. for some reasons, he accidently hit the pot near the wall when he was riding the bike this afternoon. oh gosh. then we had to clear the mess that he did. all the soil and the broken pieces of the pot were all over the place. i was horrified then, cos it was the second time he borke the pot and i was afraid that the uncle would come and scold us.but about half an hour later, h=that family came home. i hope that they did not notice the missing pot but they will soon find out. so how is my brother going to explain? hm..i'll leave that to him to answer.

yes,2moro is another refreshing week i am so excited about wat comments did the examiner said about how i did for my oral. and singapore's bdae is coming and so is my father's bdae. and did ur went to the parade? hm..the bag and the goodies are nice. i love the bag!!!hehes.

Sinagpore is the place whr our hearts belong. Happy National Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment