Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Monday, July 27, 2009

Oral for countdown


Make your own Countdown Clocks




Dunno wat happened to blogger. can change the text and things like this. but anyway it's better then last time. and english oral is just round the corner. Hope everyone can score better and yay i am in the 1.30 session.wooohoo!!yes and i am not the last!!.

Hey score well man those out there!! Jia you~~

No comments:

Post a Comment