Today is the last day of term 3...it's fast. Maybe i m going to KL during the hoildays. Maybe only.
Hm..i acted normally today and nobody talk about it anymore.(except for bryan,yi jing and tanesha a little bit only) i was relieved...phew.. today, the MOE came to our school to so called spot check. but they didn't come to our class(6 Ford). i didn'nt wear my badge even once. during the leadership training, i didn't wear too. but i think nobody noticed. the badge look abit emo. it is big and round. last time, it always cause my shirt to have 2 small tiny weeny holes, which i dislike.
Omg! today Roshan changed place!!! he change to all other place also can but just not near me!!!!! WTH. he sat nxt to me but in another group. but still considered as sitting nxt to me. omg. he has big butt, big belly. Just like ah lye. Hope u noe who is ah lye. Talking about big butt, his butt is really ferociously big. 人妖... Somemore, he is those ppl who acted too much until he had to change place. BUT Y MUST HE CHANGE NXT TO ME??? so sway. Jia Yan more sway.
Roshan- Big Butt, Act Say, Act Cool somemore things but havent think of it yet.
Ah Lye-Most frequent words:我stop你爸爸的车,给我你爸爸的电话,我去你爸爸的office.
Most frequent actions: swinging his arm while holding his joint of the elbow and his arm, praying, pulling his pants before sitting down, pointing at ppl,have a pervertic and sickening smile on his face. currently no more but maybe more in the future.
Intro
Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .
No comments:
Post a Comment