Intro
Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .
Thursday, September 3, 2009
i erupted today...i have no idea why i did that. i can just simply dun care. but she gave me his things and i dont really feel like touching his things...i finally erupted. but erupted at the wrong time and the wrong place.. i can do that at home or somewhr whr ppl cant see me..but i just did it. i am wondering y i erupted. maybe i could not take it anymore or i cannot really stand those kinds of things. i could have resist the tears from rolling down and let them off at home. Sorry priya...to let u write the journal when i noe u are innocent...i also dun noe wat to say..i noe now that u dun really like me as a friend already bcos i sabotaged u to write the journal and get ur parent to sign.i noe that it is too late to apologise but i just dun noe y i said that in school. i just bursted...i am really absulutly sorry very sorry for doing that. i am feeling very vexed. i dun noe wat to do... how am i going to face them in school? just pretend that nth had happened?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment