Today is my brother's 7th birthday. wish him a very happy birthday and all dreams and wishes come true. must study hard arh, then can do well in PSLE. so Jiayou bah!
Today is also my first day in my 2nd aunt's house. it's a bungalow. Super big. the kitchen is very nice too. i love the rm the most. as it's big,comfortable, espacially it's air-conditioned. muahaha. reached sunway hotel at around 2.30pm. quite late for my dad liao. the journey was maiking my head explode as the heat from the sun in shining on my head and when i feel it, it's very hot. stopped during the journey for 2 times to take break. went to the toilet and ate sth. during the middle of the journey, the whether became cooler, and the sun wasn't so hot liao. passed through a few tolls. nth special during this journey. cos no accident. lol. but my relatives dio accident. my 2nd uncle was sleepy yet he drove. so in the end too seepy liao then crashed! hit a lorry's "butt". the car dnno crashed until how liao but luckily my uncle is alright. cos the car is mercedes. better. but his dunno wat thing broke but still able to move of cos. he was so lucky. wish god bless him. the hotel rm's view was FANTASTIC!!!! the view was sunway lagoon! woohoo. took a few pictures using my mum's phone cos her phone take photos better. but she went out so cannot upload. lol. sry arh. but will find a day to upload de. going to stay at my cousin's house for today. but luckily have com if not i will be bored like dunno wat. cos they all smaller than me by 5 years. so cannot communicate much. i just talk to them when they talk to me . but i enjoy seeing my cute cousins haha. my grandma's cookery is damn nice de. i super like her food. and kl's food is also vey nice. espacially their wat dan hor. it's sth like hor fun just that it adds eggs. but their taste is way much better than hor fun. and i like their roti prata too.
they all said that i'm going to miss my class organize de chalet. but i dun really think so. cos even if i cannot go malaysia, i also cannot go the chalet. so i my as well go malaysia. better. going to buy some things for my friends for graduation that time. so have to do some shopping. yay. i have shopping fever. even though not buying my things, but i still enjoy it. cos i noramlly go shopping with my mother then she always shop for clothes. so i always enjoy looking at all those nice nice de clothes. hahas, that's all for today. will try to post pics tmr ^^. And heard that apple and meiyuna and others helping me do the labrador park project. is that true? if it is, i really nid to thnk them ALOT! THANKS GUYS, WAT CAN I DO WITHOUT U. THANKS A MILLION TIMES! THANK YOU VEERY MUCH!!!!!!! LOVE U GUYS!
Intro
Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .
No comments:
Post a Comment