Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Friday, October 16, 2009

Not again! Nvr in my life to forgive u!

Grrr!!!! She's getting on my nerves! AGAIN! Thought of forgiving her but then changed my mind just today. she really sucks! Stupid de. Now she has friends can come and scold ppl liao lar. still say so sincerely to apple in the msg that she is willing to change. PUI LAR! She msg apple this, I know i got attitude problem. i'll try my best to change.. i'll do my best. a matter of time can take up to forever.. perhaps we won't be in the same school then already. SEE!!! She said she wants to change and she will try her best. did she try her best to change? or should i say did she even change?? starting when she has no friends, she was lonely,quiet. now when she has friends, her own "disease" is back in action. Come on lar, u call this change??? english too good liao. ur "gang" actually has another person. but for no reasons, u "kicked" the person away. u noe how it feels to be lonely and hardly been noticed, yet u still do this to others. And i'm super puzzeld, ur "gang" listens to u all the time. why? have u controlled their brains or sth until they all listen to u? Wont they have their own decisions? even her best friend, jo chin doesn't even care her now. u this idiotic "friends stealer", still say u are willing to change. LIKE REAL!!! Since u don't noe ur flaws, maybe i shall tell u some... ACT PATHETIC, WANT PPL TO 同情 YOU, ACT PRO, ACT SAY, ACT CUTE, ACT SMART, ACT THE BOSS OF EVERYTHING, STEALING FRIENDS, HAS A BEHAVIOUR THAT MOST OF US HATES, TREATING INNOCENT PPL BADLY, WANTS PPL TO NOTICE YOU, DO THOSE KIND OF THING TO MAKE PPL NOTICE U, DO THOSE KIND OF ACTIONS TO MAKE PPL SUPER HATE U, PURPOSELY SHOUT INFRONT OF PPL. i can describe anymore. deciding whether to scold her face to face yet.And i super feel like punching her. hm...but wat i want to say is, nvr noe that earth has this kind of ppl, so cruel and vicious. 不要脸,你看她不爽就算了,为什么你还要别人一起伤害她? 你明明知道被伤害的心情,为什么还要伤害别人? 你无药可救了.


went to the thow kuang 2day, boring. nothe=ing much. so nth much to say. cant upload the pics, have prob with blogger again! go die lar!

No comments:

Post a Comment