Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It's wed!

Wow...wed come le. went to sunway shopping mall's skating ring. it was fun! went there and not much ppl were there. so the floor isn't that wet and it's easier to move. but it's fun!

All my cousins and my brother are watching Kungfu Panda now. hahas... this show very funny de. best kungfu show. hahas. and my parents are staying overnight at my aunty's house! yes. so glad that my parents can sleep with us if not we will miss them alot! My father have to go to hungary. sudden change of plans. so sad. my mother also have things to do. do cant bring us bk to singapore. my brother and i have to study. so the schedule very tight. sianz.. my father is planning to put my brother and i at my grandma's house! No! not the grandma's house sg! i dun like sia. i dun really like the cousin there. he very wth de. every small matter also cry like dunno wat. he dun seem to share his toys. when my brother just play with it for a while, he will keep crying like nobody's business. i super dun like that kind of attitude. and my grandma will feed us food food and more food. i noe that she is afraid that we might get hungry but our digestive system not that fast to digest the food so fast. so i dun really like to stay there. i prefer my aunty's house in hougang. although there is further from school but it's ok de. for me. i dun mean to hurt them lar, ok fine sry.

i really hope that plans will change. :( anyways i have to go liao. going to play facebook. and go play the icy tower bah. beat my highscore. hehes. Buaiis!

No comments:

Post a Comment