Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Great Day!

Wow... today went tosunway shopping mall with my father and brother. hm..bought alot of things. bag, some gifts for my friends for the last present in my primary school life. and some crackers for tmr on the journey of going home. watch bowling today. they really expert. almost everytime strike. expected, but still counted as pro. went to eat roti toseh and tissue and with egg. the curry is very super nice.



my cousin. cute hor.



my another cousin. the sister of the cousin in the previous photo.



this is also another cousin. hahas.. look at him. and he is the twin of the girl in the previous photo. he is the biggest.



She is really good at posing. she will listen to u when she see's the photo.



She only so young, yet she is so gd in com. she even snatched with me sia.

No comments:

Post a Comment