Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wah. today, went to the labrador park. First place we visited was the tunnel. it was spooky but after a while, we gotten used to it and stopped screaming. for some reasons, lionel went to push jon ass. then for some other reasons, jon ass freaked out. so he started screaming. He was about to bang onto me when ying xin went to push me away..heng arh. but i also dunno why i started screaming. then in the end the back de ppl also screaming. lol. After that, went to take a stroll in the forested area. dumb lor! everything green green green. then luckily we can entertain ourselves. while walking down the slopes, jon ass and jun hao went to copy wat ever apple and mei yuan do. it was disgusting. imagine 2 boys holding hands together and swing swing swing. ew... then went to the vending machine. Everybody went "chiong arh!!!" to it. lol. like nvr see vending machines before like that. then went to the near-by pg. lame lar that pg, only have the slide which is very sliperry that is fun lor, the rest not fun de. went to play catching with the boys in the maze. they are like super dumb, in the maze, so easy to catch lor. Then went back to the "bus-stop". ya u're right, green green green again. but this time was up-slope and when somebody shouted," bule-black oi!" then all of us went " OI!!!" HAHA so co-perative.. then when we reached the bus-stop, no bus came and we waited very long. But waiting for the bus was the best part. We(apple,mei yuan, ying xin, me, guoqing, ren ee, jonass,tom ass,jun hao and jun long) self entertained again. friends should be like that de mah. so we talked, laugh and chat. cool. And i took pics but can upload. have prob with my com. so maybe will upload nxt time. and i'm sure i will take more when we visit the thow kwang poettry thing this friday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment