Super relieved now, psle is finally over! So relax. and now can play like siao! So enjoy everyone! And apple came to my house 2day. Cooked maggi noodles to eat. hehes. and i now noe that THAT person is kinda irritating. Anyway, 2day's hmt is ont really hard. But maths and science is absolutely hard. Wat's over is over, cant change answers liao. And that day saw ah lye "molesting" weilie and daniel. Disgusting lor. He is really a gay. And if after psle he gives me any ws, i will throw into the rubbish bin straight away. who cares? Looking forward to 2moro going to Labrador Park tunnel and on friday going to the dunno wat thow kwang poettry thing.
HAVE FUN ENJOYING PEACE ALL P6'S!
TO THE REST OF THE LVLS, JIAYOU IN UR EXAMS!!! ALL THE BEST!
Intro
Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .
No comments:
Post a Comment