Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Monday, October 12, 2009

Why I’m Stupid
[ ] I can’t Tie my shoes.
[ ]I like/liked a guy/girl for no reason.
[ ] I sniff everything
[x] I’ve had an ‘accident’
[ ] I’ve bitten someone
[ ] I didn’t know Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and The Alphabet had the same tune
[ ] I’ve gotten Lemon Juice in my eyes, with your Lemon (huh??)
[x] I’ve failed a test or quiz( well, a quiz.:D)

Why I'm Cool
[ ] I say Rawr. Frequently.( Like real )
[ ] I own aviators toys!! ( What's that? )
[ ] I like to Party
[ ] I wear in style clothes
[ ] I take an activity out of school.
[ ] I've been in a Boat. ( Not really wish to)
[x] I smile and laugh. (of cos!!)
[x] I have stuck my tongue out at someone( hahas)
[ ] I’ve Stuck Gum to the bottom of a desk or table.( SG also ban Gums..)
[x] I can Ice-Skate.( yeah!)


Your Favourite Colours:

1.Purple
2.White
3.Black
4.Aqua
My... (NOW)
Best Friends: Apple, Sherri,Pei Yi<
Good Friends: Tons!
Worst Enemy: Erm..who else?
Nicknames: Rowing the boat
Shoe Size: about 7 bah.
Height: 154(about there)
Favourite Clothing Brand: Dun have...
Favourite Bag Brand: Should be Op/ Bilabong bah..not sure too but both are equally nice^^
Favourite Band: Super Junior( Yeah!!)

Finish these with the FIRST thing that comes to your mind?
The Cow said Moo and: Shook its tail:)
It’s Raining: Awesome!
Let’s talk about: Guess! Espacially Hui Ci!! Omg!:D( A show in channel u- 我猜我猜我猜猜猜)
Georgie Porgie: question mark?
Gumballs are just: Food?

Random Bits And Bites;
Where are you: Living room.
The Colour of your Bedroom Walls: Blue
Take Reflection Pictures:dun really take my own pics:)
Do you Like Your Hair: Kinda
Your Opinion on Blue Fuzzy Boots: Yucky!
Did You Ever Like the Song “Low” : uhh, not really.
You Paint Your Nails This Colour : dun really like that kind of stuff:)
Grade: Primary 6 ( gonna graduatee soon!!)
You Can Beatbox: Diao, nah.
Your Ringtone: It's You( SJ)
Favourite Drink: None.
Think Zac Efron’s Cool: erm..soso?
Favourite Flower: Lily if i'm not wrong.
Do You Like Snoopy: Yucks!( Sorry snoopy fans^^)
Favourite Pastime T.V. Show: 九时九次我爱他,我猜我猜我猜猜猜, and other funny shows:)
School Tomorrow: Yeah! Last day of PSLE!!!!!(HMT) Woohoo!!!
Virgin: diao. Obviously?
Can You Do a Cartwheel: Eh..cant.
Ever thought of Killing Someone : Ya lar! (e.g myself)
Favourite Football Team: er..dun watch.
Facebook Profile Picture: ME!

You Have :
[x] A Computer
[x] A Laptop
[x] A Camera
[x] A Cell Phone
[ ] An iPod/mp3 player
[ ] My Own Bedroom( share with my bro)
[x] Siblings(bro)
[ ] Lots of Homework (Not that bad)
[ ] An Article of Clothing from Abercrombie ( wat's that?)
[ ] A Boyfriend/ Girlfriend ( Nah.)
[ ] An Instrument
[ ] Biological Parents(-.-''')
[x] A Life(of cos,then who was the one answering all these question? -.-''')
[ ] A Car( hope to get audi or mescedes or bmw! :D)


Which of my friends would:
Eat More than a horse: ew?
Take a bullet for anyone: Later go jail sia.
Dance in Front of Millions: nah. But hundreds can?
Go Naked Far a week For 1 Million: Lol..dun have lar.
Take Up knitting: nah, i believe that my friends dun like that
Give a Homo 30 bucks: We not so rich.
Be a Homo: Ren Ee is^^
Cut themself and Be Emo: Wat talking u?
Laugh for Days at a Lame Joke: Maybe Huixin does. But just to shohw that she's laughing. lol.
Spend Thousands on Clothes: hm..maybe none.
Spread the Most Ridiculous Rumours: Obviously, my class has alot. like me, but i only spread those r supposed to spread.
Be the most handsome boy in class: Erm..thay say min win. but i also dunno.

Tag peeps :)
- Sherri
- Apple
- Kah Wai
- Yan Hui
- Si Hua
-Priya

No comments:

Post a Comment