Today, like wat i said ytd, have class party. hahas.. i some how become waitress help them take food. walk there walk bk...they were playing big2.5. not bad lar this party and just nice rui shen's birthday which i dunno and noe juz only. so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U~~ then hor the 人妖 told pl to bring her things. must rmb to bring her things if pl nvr bring she cannot eat the things there. then guess wat, the result is 人妖 forgotten to bring her's then pl brought her's. then rmb wat tpp said? NVR BRING DUN EAT. then the 人妖 nvr bring and her excuse is her brother drink finish the coke liao so dun have..zz. want say excuse must be more creative... think of better excuses lar. and she went to talk to mdm kow ealier on during the party. 欠打 lor.. then in the end she went to eat sth on the table... 跟欠打!! is she say cannot eat de leh.. now she eating.. WTF!!
Played some games in class..first blow win blow.. very fun cos alot ppl. and stood in the middle 2 times... the 2nd time is me snatching with lionel.. zz.. went to bang my hand dunno how then in the end hand very pain. then 2nd game is like answer the question u picked from a bag mdm kow gave. then my question is who will u want to be in the history. then i answered raffles..lols. and the 3rd game is u have to pass a "parcel" around and when the music stops, the person holding it will have to do forefit. heng i nvr dio.. and the last game also quite nice. 2 person will hold a black cloth very big de. and the boys one side girls one side. then one boy and girl have to sit between the cloth and when the cloth is down, they need to say each other's name. the person who said the name of the other classmate wins.. and my turn and when the cloth was down, it was..JON ASS...wth. then i was stunt thinking to say jon ass or jonas. then guess wat, he said the 人妖..wth? i llok like her meh? i then dun want to be her lar. 人妖就是人妖...另一个 Roshan.
And today brought Skye ,a kindergarden mei mei, around the school. and she's from PAP. but she stays at woodlands...so far sia. but she's cute and smart. the book i gave her she noe's how to read the whole bk.. and she's only K2!! i dun even think my brother can read it at the age of 6 1/2. pro. then i offered her a candy. she rejected so in the end i ate it.. ask her want to buy sth in the canteen to eat also dun wan.. lol. but she really very cute. luckily i nvr take the emo emo wan, damn emo. dun talk de.. but she live the same flat as me. so i noe her..like her brother and mother, she is really quiet.. father i dunno. but she really very quiet.. and apple took the girl eats more.. eat rice not enough still eat fishball..hahas. but ok lar quite fun.. :))
Intro
Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .
No comments:
Post a Comment