Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Saturday, November 14, 2009

sry for not posting... ytd have a rehersal is the hall for the prizegiving day one.. and the year end concert. saw edwin they all dancing..their's one better than the rest loh..cooler.. lol. and in the morning, have a talk on the history of tiong bahru.. and clapped for like 5 tiimes then in the end tio scolded..lol. then that time mrs tan said somebody went to dye their hair..then i was like.. dye hair for wat? zz act cool.

haiz... so sad that going to graduate soon... left 5 more days to be apart..SO SAD :'(
really hope that at least can go to the same school with one of my close friends...

thinking that to buy an autograph book.... enough time hor..haiz. just chiong ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment